Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthdays, departures and coffee dates

Friday I turned the big 2-4. I spent the day with my wonderful daughter, parents and brother at the beach. Simple and not too bad for an old lady birthday. The drive home was delightful as it downpoured for 60 miles which caused 40mph on the interstate and motion sicknes that sent me straight to bed when I finally reached home.

Saturday was a jumble of whatever thrown on top of an awkward redneck baseball game.

Yesterday was rough. Miss E is in Big Sky country for 40 days with her father. She didn't want to leave, I didn't want her to leave but here we are and August can not come soon enough. I just hope she has fun, at least that will make it a little easier on me.

Last night I wanted out of the house, so my wonderful husband says "Do you want to just go have coffee, you said you'd go have coffee back when we first met and we never have." So Superman and I went and had coffee and then took the long way home. 19 months later and he's still just as sweet and romantic as day one.

I hope all of you are lucky  like me and will only be working 3 days this week!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!