Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Terrorist Tuesday

I despise some people. If you look around Pinterest there are a lot of funnies regarding hitting people with cars and showing up at doorsteps with a shovel. I could never kill someone or even seriously injure them, but if I could physically shake someone until they realized just how dumb they are I would. Unfortunately I can't so I will sit here and steam and complain.

In other world of Jess news... I am starving and can't leave because the receptionist went home sick. Superman was supposed to be bringing me lunch if he got off early enough but as it's almost two I don't think that will be happening. Maybe I can find a Chobani in the back of the fridge....

I believe that is all I have to say for the moment.

Waiting for 5 o'clock,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!