Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Friendlies

Today is National Friendship Day!



Do you have a friend? Best friend?

I love my friends. Yes, yes I do! I got lucky with mine. I was talking with a friend here in the NC and she was surprised that my friends from MT still called me. Well duh! Why wouldn't they? I guess distance doesn't always do friendships justice. I hate not seeing my friends like I used to, but life happens. I definitely don't see them as much as I used to in high school and there are some from high school that I don't speak with anymore. True friendships last through distance and time, but if they don't I don't get discouraged by it. I learned a lot from some people that I don't have a relationship with anymore. People are brought into our lives for a reason. They either help us or teach us to help ourselves. 9 days and counting until I get to see a couple pretty ladies that I haven't seen since March and hopefully a couple more that I haven't seen since October!

Hazelnut is not my cup of coffee,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!