Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday slum it day.

It's after 4pm and E and I haven't let the house all day. She wins. She is sleeping right now which means I will have to wake her up in a few minutes to avoid her trying to pull an allnighter on a school night. There will be tears and whines I am sure.

Laundry has been defeated. If there is one thing in this world that I despise it is laundry. I will scrub bathrooms, clean kitchens and vacuum all day long as long as somebody else does the laundry.

I am ready for fall. I am praying to sweet baby Jesus that I at least get to go live in a state that has fall. I don't care about any of the other seasons but I love me some fall. It makes me happy.

I have a full work week this coming week. Bawb is out on vacation but at least my office mom is back. It will be a rough one with all of my inappropriate jokes going to waste because nobody will get them. Sad panda.

Off to wake E up and head to work for a bit. I hope everybody's weekends were great and that your Monday not suck as much as they usually do!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!