Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bored on a Saturday night!

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Becky

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?  I had one on my forehead, but that sucker is gone.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Umm we had a cute student teacher once, but that was it.

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? I've kissed the guy I was with in a movie theater but never hard core make out.

5. What body part do you wash first?  Hair

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? All the time!

7. What's the strangest talent you have? I don't think I have any talents. Even normal ones...

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Sour cream and onion

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?  No and no.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I haven't lived at my parents house in over 5 years so I have no idea what it was for but it never worked lol.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I hate parallel parking! I drive around the block. Or make whoever is with me park :-)

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nopers.

14. How many times have you been cussed out? Oh way to many to count.

15. Which shoe do you put on first? I don't think I'm consistent

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? Yes sir!

18. Girls-- Was this supposed to be a question?

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?  I was going to say older than me at first but there was 2 that weren't so that doesn't work...I don't think anything.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? no. Frog giggin!

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Superman :-) every night.

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Not that I'm aware of but I have dated a couple musicians so it's possible.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Ew and ew! towel maybe, but still ew.

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I never went snooping through my parents bedroom.

26. What was your childhood nickname? Poo.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? I air drummed at Taryn's wedding with the wonderful Miss KayLie!

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? I used to go in there all the time, I stated for the boys basketball team in high school.

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I can change, pants and everything. Does that count?

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Fruck no! Disgusting!

31. How do you eat your cookie? I bite it, chew, swallow and repeat until cookie is finished.

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Why the fruck would you wear a belt at the gym?

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Fart?

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Depends on what I'm drinking, the temperature outside, how much and what I've ate that day and the last time I had a drink and what it was and how much I had.

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? No!

38. How often do you clean out your ears? Every time I get out of the shower.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?  Fold.

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Depends on the undies. I will make a count next time.

41. Do you have any strange phobias? I'm terrified of spiders and not too fond of what's in the dark, but those aren't weird.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Sean shoved a straw up there once.

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? I weird all the time, but I don't think I've done anything stupid. You might have to ask the girls about that though.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nope!

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an exes name? No but an ex of mine called me by one of his exes names....that was awkward.

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Not that I can remember.

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? No but I wish I was daily.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? I'm racking my brain and don't think I've ever dated somebody that would have a brother that was dateable. So no.

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? It's already been accomplished thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!