Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy birthday baby brother!

21 years ago my baby brother blessed this world with his blonde haired, blue eyed, energetic presence.  He is proof that dynamite comes in small packages and anybody that has spent 5 minutes with him will agree. Never leaving a dull moment wherever he goes I can still remember the first time I held him and that I was the first one to hold him. My baby brother is now 21 years old, he is officially legal on all counts, and I am terrified for the east coast. Actually they might be ok because he’s been out on ship for the most part of the summer, but when he gets in watch out my east coasters!
I cannot do this 100+ weather. I am a huge baby when it comes to heat. I know I shouldn’t be complaining because a lot of people have it a lot worse but ugh I’m already over it.
My house is a mess and it needs some serious SMDing.
Tonight will be the first night since the end of March that I will not be writing a Superman letter. He has his phone and I get to talk to him every day!!! Happy happy dance.

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!