Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blarg!


You know you're over your significant other being gone when the mailbox has $35 worth of Victoria Secret coupons and their new catalog and you're pissed because there are no letters from him. 4 months ago I would have been jumping up and down for joy, now anything but a letter from him is equivalent to a bill.

Driving back from lunch break today I witnessed a guy walking to his car in a neighboring parking lot with his hand prominently down his pants. Scratching or fiddling away at his junk. IN BROAD DAY LIGHT! I wish I wouldn't have had a car behind me because I was 2 seconds from stopping in the middle of the street and snapping a picture of that one.

I still have sinus aids. The a/c in the office is making things ten times worse. I am a crabby Patricia.

Does anybody else have ninety thousand birthdays happening this month? Everyday I have had somebody (thank you FB) with a birthday. The one that counts isn't until the 28th but still I have to share that one with 2 other people I know! Cut a girl some birthday slack!

Snugs,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!