Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday can be over any second.

E has strep. Superman is currently drinking as much Airborne as he can stomach. I am just gonna cross my fingers and wing it.

I am craving my moms lasagna right now. I make it exactly the same but I want hers and I want it now. And wine. Lots of wine.

Does anybody follow their sign? I'm a cancer and here is what I am:

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a kind, emotional, romantic, imaginative, sympathetic, nurturing, and intuitive character. The Cancer person is protective, sensitive, tenacious, retentive, resourceful, self-contained, family and home oriented, maternal, security oriented, warm, patriotic, sentimental, and loving. They can also be touchy, over-protective, moody and crabby and prone to changeability, hypersensitivity, depression, and clinginess.

I think I fit pretty well, although I don't know how clingy I am....

That is all for today my lovelies let's all hope Friday goes a lot better than today!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!