Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cry me a river.

I don't do criers.

I understand that life is rough and times get hard. Cry it out and let it go. I cry, the kids cry, friends cry, it happens. My issue starts when you are crying at inappropriate times or at inappropriate places. There is no reason for an adult to throw a crying fit while they are not at their home. I get irritated when my 4yr old cries in public for no reason let alone have an adult do it. Drama for no reason is unnecessary and makes me want to smack you with a wiffle bat. Hard.

Tweens are hard business. I love mine but he is giving his daddy grey hairs (don't tell Superman you can see them). They are trying to figure themselves out, finding their spot in the world and dealing with all the daily crap on top of it. I remember going through it and it wasn't easy, but geez I need to apologize to my parents.

Boys in general are a different species. Growing up with two little brothers I was used to gross bathrooms and rambunctious days and a lot of wrestling and fighting, but I must have forgotten about it. The cats now hide under the bed all day and things are getting broken. E has been too easy on me I guess ;-)

Now a funny to take you home!

E saw a Victoria Secret bag in the car last night on the way home from school. She asked me where we got Supermans underwear and I told her Scheels. She then informed me that boy underwear was weird because well boys and everything about them is weird. E is apparently appalled by all things boy and told me that it is very good that we are girls and don't have to be gross. Thank you Miss E!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!