Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hard

It's getting harder for me to blog. Some days I think that I need some crazy life so that I had a story to tell everyday, but then I realize that I'm ok picking up the same toys in the living room 4 times a night and vacuuming daily.

Superman ABC's are in the works. I might just have to share when I'm done :-)

I am over piss poor "parents" pretending to be parents just to look good in front of their friends and family when really everybody knows they are worthless. How about you leave the parenting to the mothers and fathers that actually want to spend time with their children and will give up selfish activities to do so.

Waking up for 2 hrs in the middle of the night is not a favoite of mine and I"m over it. Please self lets do this sleep thing.

Good night (or good morning)!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Blog when you want, we'll be here reading!

    I really wish people had to take a test to become parents, and a yearly re-up test to prove that they're doing the best thing for their children.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking!