Leaves, cold and pumpkins galore! How can someone not love the 50 degree temps which are perfect for sweaters and blankets and eating anything and everything pumpkin.
Please go out and enjoy at least 3 of these this weekend:
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
2. Pumpkin spice Kisses.
3. Pumpkin pie. I hate pie but love pumpkin pie.
4. Pumpkin cheesecake, Costco seriously needs to not only bring this out a week before Thanksgiving.
5. Go buy a new sweater. Cuddle up in it and love every second.
6. Jump in a huge pile of leaves. Promise me, this never gets old.
7. Pick out some pumpkins!!! Pumpkin patches are like piles of leaves, they are always awesome.
8. Drink your morning cup of coffee on your deck with your new sweater on.
9.Carve your pumpkins! If you're getting really ambitious you can even bake the seeds.
10. If you have a fireplace get it started. Then sit in front of it with a book or companion of choice with your latte in hand and a bowl of kisses beside you and enjoy.
Heck even if you do one of these it will be sure to make your weekend good.
Have a wonderful weekend my fellow week workers and enjoy the footballs also! Remember GO LSU!
Love and pumpkins,