Wednesday, June 12, 2013

98 degrees

No not the band!

It's hot out, welcome to the south. Now I will give all of you a friendly reminder...
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR KIDS OR PETS IN THE CAR!
If I could take every single person that fried a kid or dog because they were too lazy to take them inside with them or take them home first and put them in a black box on black top for an hour I would. Windows cracked don't work. Don't be a dummy.

In all other news. This girl right here is craving a huge City Brew coffee, actually two, one hot and one cold and then a cookie and a french toast bagel. I need some City Brew in my life. If you are back home in the 406 please stop by and drink one for me.

I have jumped onto the Candy Crush bandwagon. Am I wrong or is it just like Bejeweled? It is slightly addicting though.

Alright my lovelies, I should be working so I will get back to that. Have a wonderful day of the hump and hopefully I fill you full of memories tomorrow!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!