Saturday, October 20, 2012

Packing fail.

Today was supposed to be a day for packing completion. Ya that hasn't happened. I did get E's room done! Does that count?

Packing with a 4yr old is pointless. Every time I threw something in a box, she took it right back out. I gave her little jobs to do like taking her movies out of the cases and putting them in a CD case for the road. She took out 3 and put one in her TV and started watching it. Dirty clothes got put in the packed box and I'm pretty sure some Halloween confetti also got mixed in. I have given up caring. Since her room is done the rest of the house will wait until after she is in bed. Then I will pink Rockstar myself senseless and go to town.

I have about 11 loads of laundry to do and no I'm not exaggerating.

It hailed for about 4 minutes and scared me senseless not only because the last couple of days of work would have been insurance agent hell, but because the garage is full of packed boxes and both vehicles are sitting outside.

Wish me luck and if any of my locals are super bored on Wednesday I would gladly accept some cleaning help :-)

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!