This is all stuff that I deal with from people in my office. Please consider working with the public before you do so.
1. KNOW YOUR NAME! Yes, sadly, this is an issue in our office. It's not just the random married/divorced don't know which one you have it under confusion either. It's some clients actually not knowing their name. Seriously? How do you not know your name. You have had the same name for your entire life!
2. Shower. I have been over this in numerous blogs a million times, but shower maybe even put some deodorant on and pretty pretty please with a cherry on top wash your clothes. I'm not asking for make up, done hair, freshly shaved face, designer shoes and $800 jeans. Just be clean.
3. Being 30+ years old and still having your parents or grandparents pay for your insurance. Some even have spouses and children and no it's not a once a year mom's making it your birthday present kinda thing. There is a time in one's life when you need to GROW UP! Pay your own bills, be a big person and live the real world like everybody else.
4. Do not make your problems mine. I'm sorry you're having financial issues I really am, we all have been there, but do not scream and yell at me because you walk in here with brand new shoes and a brand new coach bragging about it and then complain that we charged you a late fee or that you have to completely restart your services. You ruin my day when you do this.
5. Poor planning on your part does not result in an emergency on mine. If you decide to buy a new vehicle at 4:50pm on a Friday I will not be able to do anything for you until Monday after 8. Sorry, sucks for you, but try to not be so fly by the seat of your pants.
Dance night. We will be stopping for coffee first and we will be devouring pizza afterwards. Momma will also drink a delicious Blue Moon after Miss E goes to bed. After all I do have a Dance Moms episode to watch and shhhh as to not ruin his rep but Superman is pretty excited about Brooke coming back :-)
Wednesday that's being a Monday,