Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ahhhh the dreaded Hallmark holiday.

Yes, I am a V-day hater.

I really never have understood the holiday. Let's all spend hundreds of dollars on fancy (crappy) meals and overpriced flowers and cheesy card to show our love for somebody. Ummm I want flowers on a random Wednesday in April not on the day when everybody else is getting them!

Superman vetoed flowers and cards and chocolates and got me a new camera! Holiday observance? Yes, but it wasn't the typical gift so I'm excited :-)

So cheers and beers and one night stands to all of you that don't have a steady someone special in your life. Hugs and loves to all of you that have a someone special that you aren't able to hold tight tonight. And to everybody that will be spending today with their love, remember to embrace and enjoy every second of the time you do get to spend with them because you never know when that might end.

Holy shiz I got sappy,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!