Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh hi :-)

I am the official owner of some sort of eye infection. You know the green slimy gross kind? Ya I've got it. Please don't be too jealous of me.

In weekend related news.
I came here to work and learned about older adults. See earlier post for boring details.
I went to the mall twice, to only come away with a Build-a-Bear for Ellie that sings this song. It's highly annoying.
I cleaned my floors and discovered that I need a new vacuum ASAP! It's not doing it job and that's gross and unacceptable.
I did NOT do the 5 loads of laundry that needed to be done. Which I must do tonight.
I did however get to see the bestie and fail horribly at the cool balloon and yarn things, but we did go out to pizza. 4 girls and Superman who will never walk into my house ever again with the besties being over. muhahahaha.

Tonight is kettle ball. Please wish me luck but hopefully it does what it's supposed to do. Fingers crossed.

Love, hugs and butterfly snugs,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!