Monday, July 18, 2011

Oooo give me a...

Cheesecake. I fricken burnt the one last night! It's ok I peeled off crappy burnt stuff and the inside tasted like shiz. I will never use that recipe again.

Sleep aide. Stress and me do not mix at all. Which is weird because my life is one huge stress ball and you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Not so much. Also I would like to be one of those people that when stressed doesn't eat. Instead I eat 4 medium pizzas (large ones taste funny), 2 bags of oreos and wash it all down with a large chocolate shake and maybe a rootbear float for desert. Is that maybe why these last 15 lbs won't go away? Im guessing yes.

Pedicure. Seriously need one asap my feet are along the lines of Frankenstein bullshiz and thats not ok either.

Friggen medal! Beartooth Rally was a success. Went up to the good ole' RL with W and had a pretty darn good day. Took in the freezin arse water. Gawked at some pretty bikes, which makes me want to learn to ride because girl Harleys are friggen cute! Hit up every bar in town at least twice, both street dances, the candy store and 3 food places because W eats like a stressed out me :-) Why I deserve a medal? I did not puke and wasn't passed out puking by 9 like last year!

Sad depressing note: I miss E like crazy. To the point I don't know what to do with myself. The longest she has ever been away from me is 2 nights, that has happened like 3 times. Most of the time I don't have to not see her for 3 weeks at a time. She left Saturday and will be gone until this coming Saturday. Im just plain freaking out. She's having a blast Im sure and I get to talk to her on the phone but it's all the little day to day stuff and well everything about her that I don't want missing for even a week at a time. Sad, depressed, impatient mom waiting for Saturday like kids wait for Santa in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!