Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I suck.

At a lot of things lately.

Studying. Everytime I sign up for this test some random act of life hatred shows up at my door that puts studying at the bottom of my list. EVERY DAMN TIME!

Eating healthy. Cheesecake, chips and salsa, and a rootbeer float for lunch after a slice pizza for breakfast. I will blame it on stress. My love handles don't care.

Running or well any exercise for that matter. I run randomly or head to the gym once a week but as far as a structured need to do this 5 days a week and have a plan for it...ya no. This would deminish evil love handles.

I really also need to figure out how to get rid of the stress in my life. Maybe it's some of the people, or not enough time with others but geez it's got to stop soon!

Rant over. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!