Tuesday, June 28, 2011

22 here we go...

I'm officially old. Old as in I woke up with a kink in my neck this morning. Granted this happens about once a week because I sleep horribly but it was just oh so convenient. Raise a glass to age!

I am pretty excited that I'm no longer 21 because for some reason it just seems so damn young and juvenile. Like all 21 yr old are required to consume large amounts of alcohol weekly and not remember their Friday and Saturday nights. I can now just be in my 20s :-)

E-bit : She then calls me up to her room and the convo went a little something like this:

E: Momma what kind of birthday are you going to have?
Me: I'm not.
E: Can I have your birthday then?
Me: Can we share?
E: Yes but we need cupcakes.

And that was it. So today is my shared birthday! Woohoo for kids :-)

I have never been a big b'day party kinda person because well I hate the spotlight. When I was about 13 my parents and brothers went out to dinner for my birthday, no big deal right? Wrong! One little brother decided to tell waitress that it was my birthday. I hid in the bathroom for 20 minutes until the mob of singing waiters and waitresses left the table. I haven't been out to dinner for my birthday since, actually steering clear of it for about a week before and after :-)

Good thing: I will be drinking my weight in Captain and Cokes.

Birthday girl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!