Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wed-nes-day

I still have to sound out Wednesday when I spell it. Maybe because I don't pronounce it correctly? "Wensday" I'm going to start listening to people say it and see what I come up with. Pie graphs here we come!

This week has been bittersweet for me. I am loving the week alone with Superman and all the us time we get to have. Eating what and when we want, or not at all. Cuddling on the couch watching NOT cartoons. Going to bed when we feel like it and not having to worry about putting kids to bed. On the other hand I am beyond ready to have E home and back where things should be.

Ok, seriously this girl needs to get back to work and getting things finished and put together before I leave. Any bets on how many calls I get while I'm away?

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!