Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A pretty darn good Wednesday

I am sparing everyone the awful details from my trip. The good ones however will be revealed tomorrow with pictures. All in all I have E back at home and everything fits perfectly like it should. All is well in the super house.

Today is a "chilly" summer day in the south. The breeze is blowing, it's 76 degrees and humidity is only at 61%. I have the window in my office open and I'm loving it. I can't wait for fall to get here.

I am still so exhausted from our trip and I don't know if I will ever catch up. E is having way too much fun being home and doesn't want to go to sleep and the pup thinks that it's also cool to want to stay up until late hours. I love them both too much to be too harsh so I go along with it. This weekend is already jam packed with bbqs and shopping and chores to even think about a nap. Maybe next year.

Alright lovies, I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some trip details.

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!