Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oooo Superman....

So as I am putting laundry away I notice Superman's panty drawer is slowly growing. As a panty hoarder myself I can only hope that my obsession is rubbing off on him. He will give me the side eye and probably get a little angry because I am discussing undergarments over the interwebs again but eh I can handle him, after all I am just very proud and slightly braggy! And his panty drawer is only folded because I did it, usually he is my neat freak everything folded and in perfect order man but nope! Unfolded drawers! Eeeekkk! My unorganized and fly off the handle self is joyous as he becomes a little more unorganized with me :-)

Please do not place me in hoarder status like the crazies on tv with 9000 toasters and newspapers from 20 years ago. As much as Superman seems to think, I just have a problem of throwing things (mostly unimportant papers) in a corner until it finally drives me nuts and I go through them, and mind you the stack never gets more than a couple weeks old. No biggy. Now panties I do tend to buy a lot of for no apparent reason........ Do they have a 12 step program for that? Wait, nevermind, I don't want to stop.

It really is the little things in a relationship that make ya happy,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!