Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hamster vs Cat.

It's becoming a real live episode of Tom and Jerry in my household. We replaced the hamster and the cats are having a friggen hay day with the thing!!! New hamster, no name yet, is very sweet though and doesn't hiss and piss like the former one. That's always a plus, I will be taking bets on how long the thing lives though, so if you'd like to put your guess in my comments section I will refer back when the thing dies or runs away like our first hamster.

Tomorrow is the most overlooked holiday of the year. Everybody is too busy worrying about saving $10 on something they don't really need and wouldn't have bought otherwise. We worry too much about what we're gonna wear and how we're going to avoid that crazy family member. Instead we should be focusing on the good in our life. The great things that make us happy every day. Like the roof over our heads, the clothes on our backs, the heat and electricity, the conveniences of having a vehicle and a job to pay the bills. For wonderful friends and family. Thank the moments that we can't forget and the ones that shaped us into today. Hug everybody near to us and open our hearts to others that may bless us with many more great memories. Thanksgiving, where we should give thanks for what we have been given.

On a not as sappy note...I think I'm losing it. Really. I have decided to completely revamp my holiday decor. I have been a solid blue and silver person for the last 3 years running, I'm looking more towards a classic red and gold vibe. Elegance and perfection. Why I decorate up the wazoo for Christmas and am anal about how it looks is beyond me. My bathroom is constantly a mess and my clothes strewn all over the floor in my room, but my tree has to be perfectly perfect and everything has to match. Please read as: Crazy lady that makes sure her wrapping paper coordinates with the tree.

So a wonderful wonderful day to all of you lovelies and I hope you get to hug all the family and friends you can, drink as much adult beverages as possible and get a turkey hangover. It's a must I'm afraid. If you're on a diet this is the day to forget about it and have some fun!

Love and white meat,

Jess

P.S. Please click the "follow" button on the top ^^^ it will make me feel like a rock star princess with go-go boots and too much glitter mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!