Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Free for All!

I currently have 3 songs stuck in my head. "I want it that way" Backstreet Boys, "White Christmas" and "I'll bite your face off" Alice Cooper. If anybody can read into why these three songs are swirling around in my head and explain the importance if any, feel free to let me know.

I hate people that skipped the "pedestrians in the cross walk have the right of way" lesson in drivers ed. I drive by 3 schools every morning. The first an elementary school, which is always flooded with parents dropping off their kids, buses and kids on bikes and foot. A block away from said elementary school this morning I watched 2 little boys wait while 4 cars stopped at the sign and kept driving. Really people? Thank the good lord that these kids parent's dug into them about waiting until the cars are really stopped and are sure you are there in order to cross. I let them cross and then went on about my merry little way, but it done gone pissed me off at 7:30 which is never great because I'm not a wonderful morning person to begin with.

LSU won last night! Happy happy girl minus the fact they played like drunk high schoolers. Definitely not the prettiest game I've seen. As is stands there are only 2 LSU fans in the state of MT that I know of. So him and I have to stick together. .

Good day it is friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!