Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your deductible doesn't apply.

Once again a genius called into work. Oh and isn't this one a doozy. 

It's 4:30 on a Thursday that's bat shit crazy, I am sitting at my desk praying that for the last 15 minutes of my day nobody calls and nobody comes in when coworker B walks up to my desk with a file, trying not to cry she is laughing so hard. I read the note that is causing all the glorious tears.

Please don't quote me but it went a little something like this:

"Client had bear tear door off vehicle, $200 worth of damage, $500 deductible applies. Client wanted to know if he shot bear if the deductible would cover the fines."

The answer if anybody was wondering is "no", better yet a "are you fucking crazy you dillhole your vehicle insurance will not cover your stupidity, please jump off the face of the earth".

I am still laughing about it and was crying alongside B after reading that fun little ditty.

This is something that we deal with everyday. Like Buckshot :-) Yes somebody named their child Buckshot.  People that choose these types of names for their children should plain and simple not be having children.

That my good friends is why we should start happy hour at work, only making it last from 1pm until close.

I am now off to bleach my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!