Friday, May 24, 2013

Hey-O!

Holy what a whirlwind! Everything is happening at once and my stress levels are skyrocketing along with my blood pressure (no lie the dang thing is too high and a follow up appt has been set).

The mini-supers are headed our way this weekend! I am overjoyed and can't wait to see them but our poor little house is going to be full to the brim, new puppy and two kids. I'm in for it.

With a three day weekend right in front of my nose I am thinking about all the things I want to do.

1) Sleep in. Even if Duke (new puppy) lets me sleep until 6 I will be one happy camper.
2) Break out the bikini. Yikes! The pool is staring at me every time I walk onto the balcony.
3) Spend some quality girl time with Miss E. Pedicures look promising.
4) Drink some rum. This will probably happen tonight after the kid and puppy are in bed.
5) Snuggle with Superman. Things have been draining lately and a good snuggle is in order.

Happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Love,

Jess

1 comment:

Tell me what you're thinking!