Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Seriously?

Let me preface this by saying I'm an AWFUL driver.

I drive by a high school and elementary school every morning.  There is a ton of traffic and kids are everywhere. There is a nice middle aged lady who runs the cross walk at the main entrance, rain or shine this lady is out there. I have now witnessed not once but twice this lady and a couple kids almost get run over. Seriously? Everyone learns that you let pedestrians cross especially with a guard and in front of a school and when they are 10 years old!! Better yet the last lady side eyed the crossing guard after she almost hit them. Wow.

Also people don't know that is a school bus is stopped and picking up kids the flashing stop sign on the side means stop, not go around.

That is all.

Love,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!