Friday, May 20, 2011

Randomness on a rainy day.

Sometimes I listen to Disney soundtracks. I still cry at Cinderella and duh I still wish that I was a fricken princess.

Update on running: I am slow and I hurt. I love my new Brooks and I don't run like a penguin anymore because of them! I used to think runners were crazy because like boss man says "how is running for nothing fun?". Well boss man it just is. I am actually sad that we have a function tonight and I can't run.

Function from above: Gerrick is leaving the B-town, he is heading to the wonderful land of Canadia. I will miss this guy and his golden pipes that match his lovely locks that every girl would die for.

I believe that is all I would like to tell you.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!