Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another year a few more life lessons.

Ok ok crap friend award. I'm a day late but I wanted it to be perfect :-)

September 6 was painful for two mothers but I am oh so very grateful.

These two ladies are beautiful, powerful, strong and courageous. They let me believe in true friendship and show me that distance is no boundary.

So without further ado, a wonderful and happy birthday (a blog day late) to Sam and Sabrina! In honor of their vaginal escape I asked them to share with me three things that they have learned in this last year and how it will contribute to their future. They are oddly similar ;-) I guess great minds think alike.

Sabrina (left) and Sam (right) when I was in MT last month!


Sam, my best friend and my backbone for the last 9 years. There is not a thing that I have went through that she hasn't been there for.  She's an amazing single mom to an almost birthday twin to E and is finally following her dream!

#1- "I learned my birthday isn't fun without my bestie! Future means birthday road trips!!

#2- "When you actually follow your dreams it makes you happy! I plan to be happy from now on, so (a) happy future!"

#3- "I've learned when you can tell someone is your true friend and not to waste time on temporary ones. This means I'm set for my future with the besties I have beside me right now!"

Sabrina's (left) birthday from last year! Sam is on the right :-)


Sabrina and I became instant friends almost 3 years ago. She is the image of Superwoman and does a dang good job wrangling her 3 little munchkins.

#1- "I've learned to not sweat the small things and not letting 'myself' get stressed about the things I can't control."

#2- "I don't need a lot of friends. I just need a few that will always be there. I am not always worried about making people like me.

#3- "Life will happen whether you want it to or not. I can't be mad about things I cannot change. I have control over situations, but things in life just happen and I've learned to just be OK with it.

I am so lucky to have these wonderful ladies in my life and couldn't be more proud to be their friend!

Love you both to pieces!!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking!